Made by Marmot, this is a cleanly designed, super soft, lightweight pile fleece jacket. Wear the Reactor for warmth in the winter, or as a sharp-looking, cool-weather outer layer.
The Microfleece Jacket has these Special Features:
- Polartec® Classic 100 Micro - Polartec Classic 100 Micro
- Flat Lock Construction
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets - Soft Fabric to Warm Hands
- Bonded Zippered Sleeve Pocket
- Wind Flap Behind Front Zipper with Chin Guard
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- 26" Center Back Length for Size Medium
- Polartec® Classic fabrics set the bar for lightweight warmth and breathability
- The 100% polyester velour construction creates air pockets that trap air and retain body heat
- Polartec® Classic products maintain their insulating ability and non-pilling appearance after repeated laundering
- Polartec® Classic 100 weight fabrics are an excellent for a warm first layer or lightweight sweater
If you wish, the item may be embroidered at the time of purchase. Please make your selection from the "Embroidery Selection" list you find above.
It is important to note that if embroidery is selected, the sale will be considered final and the item may not be returned for a refund or exchange.
We do encourage you to commemorate your experience by having your item embroidered and in an effort to make certain you get the "right fit", invite you to call us to discuss sizing details over the phone.
Please call us toll free at 1-888-_924-2050 (+203_-924-2050 outside North America) and allow 3 weeks for delivery if you wish the item to be embroidered.