This is a state of the art, multi-purposed, expedition weight layer by Patagonia. Pair the R1® Flash Pants with layers in cold, winter, or high alpine weather conditions or wear it alone as a single layer as the thermometer begins to rise.
Best of all, when you 'buy Patagonia', you buy into their wonderful "sustainability", recyclability, & "1% for the Planet" mission' - initiatives that we, too, fully support!
It has these Special, high performance, Features:
- Trim fit & sized for next-to-skin performance, it's still roomy enough to accommodate a thin baselayer
- Stretchy R1 fabric with 2% spandex provides excellent warmth, moisture management and breathable comfort
- Fabric's amazing interior grid structure enhances compressibility and allows greater airflow
- Lightweight yarns wick moisture away from skin
- Outer, high-surface-area microfiber yarns speed evaporation
- Jersey microfiber outerface easily slides against overlayers
- Single, right zippered back pocket on the men's pants, right front hip pocket on the ladies'
- Brushed elastic waistband is smooth and less bulky
- Patagonia's patented R1® fabric is a 6.5-oz 98% polyester, 2% spandex (Polartec® Power Dry®) treated with a wicking finish